Last week I was working with my good friend and colleague Ken Hughes (Ken Hughes Courses) delivering the new BCU UKCC Level 3 Discipline Specific Canoe Training.
There are some real benefits from sharing delivery and working with other people.
- We had more time to reflect on our delivery.
- We had more time to plan specifically and respond to what was happening in front of us.
- We could bounce ideas off each other.
- We could consider other ways to do things.
- We could talk things through and develop our own ideas and understandings.
- We could pinch each others ideas.
If you’re a coach, I can recommend finding another coach to work with for a day. It’s a great way for you to develop and become even more skilled.