BC Courses and Coaching in the North East
I specialise in making it easy for you to learn and gain your BC awards – whether it’s a training course or an assessment.
In my training courses I not only give you the skills and tactics you need, you will also learn to think and make decisions like the very best paddlers do.
I understand that the assessment process can be challenging, so I create an environment which allows you to perform at your very best making it easy for you to show us what you can do.
How to Book
- Booking is easy. Find the course you’d like from the drop down menu above. Course dates, details and prices are shown by following each link.
- Email me and I’ll confirm availability. Download this Booking Form (or this PDF Version). Complete it and send it to me with a deposit for £50. I will confirm your booking and send you details of the course.
Personal skills Coaching
- for beginners through to advanced skills in Open Canoe, Inland Kayak and Sea Kayak – email me to arrange your course
Should you not be able to find a course, or would like to arrange one for a date not shown then please email me at email@example.com as other dates may be available.
Are you, or would you be if you gained a coaching award, a volunteer coach living in the North East Region? If so you could qualify for the NE BCU Region 50% Funding Bursary.
Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org for details of current courses or to arrange a course to suit your needs.
I am delighted to be contributing to the following events –
- Shetland Sea Kayak Symposium – 11th – 13th July
- Canoe England Coaching Conference – 22nd and 23rd November
In many courses (eg 4 Star Assessments, Moderate Water Endorsements and Level 1 and 2 trainings and assessments) candidates are assessed coaching or leading real students. If you’d like to volunteer as a ‘real student’ and benefit from free coaching and leading then please let me know.